The Show Field will be open from 7.30 am.
Any objections shall be made in writing within 30 minutes of the event concerned and lodged with the Secretary, together with the sum of £10,
which will be refunded if the objection is upheld. All disputes that may arise shall be decided by the Committee, whose decision shall be final.
The Committee reserve the right to refuse entries from any person without reasons being given for such refusal.
CATTLE AND SHEEP SECTION EXHIBITORS IN CLASSES 1-50 and 1-62 RESPECTIVELY, MUST BE MEMBERS
Membership Fee - £3 (which includes free pass to Show Field)
ONLY ONE PERSON PER EXHIBIT MAY ENTER SHOW FIELD FREE
Confined - Confined to Exhibitors who own or farm ground within Fenwick Parish for the full year.
CATTLE AND SHEEP SECTIONS
Cattle and Sheep entries will be taken on the morning of the Show up until 9.45 am - No entries will be accepted after judging has commenced
All cattle entries must be from Brucellosis Accredited Herds.
All exhibitors of cattle must confirm at the entry point to the showfield that they have a valid certificate for every animal they wish to exhibit,
which they must produce to the steward for checking prior to any animal being unloaded.
Conditions for Scrapie Approval re all females of breeds except Dorset Horn, Polled Dorset and Finnish Landrace to be entered in the Show are:
1. Non-pregnant (empty)
2. Have not lambed within 30 days of entry to the Show
3. Are not subject to procedures which change the seasonal breeding pattern.
The following are additional guidelines for exhibitors, as laid down by the authorities:
1. Animals moving to shows for the first time will not trigger the 13-day standstill rule and will not require to be isolated on return from the show, providing they are only attending one show within any one 13-day period.
2. Animals may attend more than one show within the 13-day period provided they are kept in approved isolation facilities on return to their usual premise of residence.
3. Keepers must bring the following documentation with them to the Show:-(a) cheque-style passport (CPP13)
or (b) Certificate of Registration (CHR3)
or (c) Certificate of Registration and blue/green passport (CPP1)
Keepers are reminded that they must report the movements off and on the premise of residence to the British Cattle Movement
Society and that each section of the passport must be completed.
4. Any sheep moving to shows must be individually ear-tagged and the individual numbers reported to the Scottish Animal Movements Unit, Edinburgh. This is the responsibility of the stock owner.
No stock will be allowed to leave the field before the parade without written permission from the Secretary.
LIGHT HORSE/UNAFFILIATED JUMPING SECTIONS
Entries close 3 days prior to the Show. Late entries will be taken on the field at a fee of £10.00. Entry money will not be refunded and no entries
accepted without entry fees. Number cards will be given out at the LIGHT HORSE SECRETARY’s tent from 8.00 am on the morning of the Show.
All riders must wear hard hats.
CUPS and TROPHIES
Cups and Trophies will be presented in the SHOW RING but thereafter returned to the respective SECTION SECRETARY’s tent where winners
will be asked to sign a form confirming receipt before taking the Cup or Trophy from the Showground. Exhibitors/competitors must provide full
contact details, including telephone number and email address, prior to leaving the showfield.